Sign in to follow this  
colmack

game has stopped working

hello

well for the most part my sf2 instal full install, fully merged has stopped working ODS it just ctd's as soon as i start the mission,  Europe starts but the sound dies and wont take screenies, NA starts missions loads but when i look at objects ships n such it freezes  

1. should i reinstall from scratch?

2. do you think my Direct X is hosed 

i also play nascar2003 it went bad around the same time It runs but the sound goes off not to far in to a race and the graffix get a jumpy i notice FPS are around 70 then there is a slight freeze as the FPS drop to the teens it also CTD's

I tried to install some steam games a while back from disks my friend gave me but the accounts for said game were used and Steam wont give me new ones even tho i have the disks I think that is when this all started i have since deleted the games 

If you cut out and paste the mod folders to a different location does the game run okay in default?

hmm, my europe ww2 install has been crashing and having missing textures or lods on planes. yet my pacific one works along with other games like il-2. cant figure out what causes it to suddenly freeze after 2 seconds let alone the missing lods.

hmm, my europe ww2 install has been crashing and having missing textures or lods on planes. yet my pacific one works along with other games like il-2. cant figure out what causes it to suddenly freeze after 2 seconds let alone the missing lods.

Driver issue or resource issue could be

Maybe post dxdiag.exe output

CCleaner has seemed to fixed it as far as nascar2003 goes, I started new sf2 folders and every thing is working as advertized 0 mods tho..

how the really fun part begins....

adding the mods back one at a time, to find out WHICH one is messed up.

Been there, done that, got the bald spot...

Edited by Wrench
  • Like 1