Where is that data located now and can you change what the RWR can pick up and what it can't?

It's a bit complicated as it's split into 4 places ands each piece must be edited -

Data.ini - Contains whether the A/C has any RWR and the frequencies that the RWR works between (ie 2-18Ghz).

Avionics.ini - Contains how the RWR works, what type of display it uses and where the RWR.lst is and what it's named for that particular A/C.

RWR.lst - Contains the list of Icons that can be displayed on that aircrafts RWR screen. It's usually in the cockpit folder but it's name/location is set by the Avionics.ini file

Flight Folder - Contains every Icon that can be displayed on the RWR screens

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now there's also information about the Radars that you want to detect that may need adding -

GroundObject/Aircraft folders - All Radar using A/C or Ground Radars (SAM etc) have an entry in their data.ini files called [DetectSystem] and this "should" have an entry called "RadarFamilyName=". This entry is what causes the RWR display to use a specific Icon "IF" you have created a TGA, called it "RWR_???" where ??? is the RadarFamilyName and finally placed it into the Flight Folder. If there is no entry than the RWR will use it's very basic default Icons ("U" etc).

Thats how I think it works but I may have missed something out so if anyone else can think of anything feel free to add it here.

Thank you very much, sir.  I do appreciate the help and this helps me greatly.

It looks like TW has locked out the RWR.lst files, can't find them with the Extractor.

Thank you very much, sir.  I do appreciate the help and this helps me greatly.

It looks like TW has locked out the RWR.lst files, can't find them with the Extractor.

Yup, try using one of the rwr.lst files included in megamods, like NATO Fighters 5, for example, as a reference.

yeah, they got locked away some months after we started adding new threat icons (sometime in 2012)

rwr lists can reside In either the Flight folder or individual aircraft folders. works both ways