Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

BF:V REDUX is in stores now

I was walking through the wal-mart and saw this title.a quick glance and it has a second disc that has maps,mods and add-ons with it.Looks like a cool deal..no downloading.

I was walking through the wal-mart and saw this title.a quick glance and it has a second disc that has maps,mods and add-ons with it.Looks like a cool deal..no downloading.

that's because the game didn't have enough success like the BF1942 and they are trying to rescue that game.

I think BF2 will terminate once and for all with BF:V.

Yeah...I must admit I was pretty disappointed with BF:V.I was hoping for more but hey when you only have so much time and buget.Thye just followed in teh tracks of Panzer Elite..and their PE Gold.

I'm hoping the new BF2 will be as good as they are claiming it to be.

Word of mouth/internet reviews travels fast. BF:V was complete waste of money IMHO. ATI unfriendly, and truely not much more then the original. BF1942 was a great game, and the mods are even better. I'm hoping, as are many ppl, that BF2 will live up to what it should. I sincerely doubt EA or DICE can take another hit like BF:V, and REdux should be a free if not maybe $5 website download.

If BF2 doesn't stand up to the great game Bf:1942 was, you will see an end to that series IMHo.

The problem was BF:V wasn't made by DICE Sweden like BF42, it was DICE Canada who doesn't seem to have a clue.

BF2 WILL be made by DICE Sweden, so here's hoping...

The Jedi Master