F-4EJ

F-4EJ pack , F-4EJ_Kai and RF-4EJ_Kai not includet i will release them as soon as i have the cockpit finish

Includet:

- F-4EJ_72

- F-4EJ_85 with chaff flare dispenser

- weapons

- changed weapons.ini for AIM-9

Hangar and Loading screens are in 1920 x 1080 , optional 1024 x 768 Hangar and Loading screens are includet in a separate folder

Installation:

- Drop all files into your mod folder the way they are setup in this pack and overwrite if ask to

- If you are unsure about the way how mods are installed, check the knowledge base at CombatAce!

Credit

- original model by TW , BPAO , Crab_02

- cockpits from TW

- new updated model , textures and weapons by ravenclaw_007

have fun , ravenclaw_007

• Like 1

will this mod conflict with the 3W DLC in any way??

if it has the same name , then yes but i dont think that TW has 2 mods with this name

the aircraft folders for my mod are

F-4EJ_72

F-4EJ_85

Edited by ravenclaw_007

cooll!

can't wait to fly this (btw, these will be QUITE nice when I finish the Kamchatka terrain rebuild!!)

thanks!!

Great work Volker (as usual)! :good:

Thank you very much.

Phantastic work! All your other Phantom mods too, phaboulous ;-)

Best

Dag

Do you guys know why Japan never modified their Phantoms with leading edge slats like most other E model Phantom operators?

The LES are waaay too aggressive ..... :skull: .... JASDF .. self defense only !!!1

;D

Do you guys know why Japan never modified their Phantoms with leading edge slats like most other E model Phantom operators?

some sources say it was a financial issue , what exactly the reason are i think only JASDF would know that especialy if you consider the fact that in 1972 (the year the F-4EJ was put in to service) the slatted wing became standard for the F-4E

the F-4EJ is a special breed anyway the AN/AJB-7 bombing computer system was removed and the same with the air-refueling receptacle and it was used only for air to air , air to ground capability only came with the KAI upgrade

as Crusader mention it above " self defense only " , there are some sources that mention a possible air to ground capability for the F-4EJ in case Japan would be attacked but i never found any prove for it

some sources say it was a financial issue , what exactly the reason are i think only JASDF would know that especialy if you consider the fact that in 1972 (the year the F-4EJ was put in to service) the slatted wing became standard for the F-4E

the F-4EJ is a special breed anyway the AN/AJB-7 bombing computer system was removed and the same with the air-refueling receptacle and it was used only for air to air , air to ground capability only came with the KAI upgrade

as Crusader mention it above " self defense only " , there are some sources that mention a possible air to ground capability for the F-4EJ in case Japan would be attacked but i never found any prove for it

Any idea or even a guess at what the cost was per aircraft to reto-fit the slats?