Hello everyone. I recently started playing WoE again... I am incredibly addicted to it and there are some things about modding that are bothering me. First of all I have noticed that some aircraft have Afterburner Node, which I find very nice and good looking. Thing about this which is my concern is how am I able to make every aircraft has it or better am I able to make every aircraft having it? Second thing... The flying is not really real, what I mean is that the air looks more like a water or something because many aircraft can't do a tight turns and generally proper maneuvers... It really looks like the environment was put in the bottle with vacuum inside filled with gas... My question about this is how and am I able to make air more thinner than it is? Please answer me if you know how to do this and if you are interested. Also you can contact me on Pajinceaion@gmail.com and we can discuss further more about some other topics... Thanks in advance.

Hi!!! You should check in each aircraft DATA.ini and add or modify the afterburner. I don't know where exactly, I am not very much into aircraft modding. It must bu in this .ini. About the air, I don't know if it can be done. Again, check in the DATA.ini if there's any way to change the response of the aircraft on various altitudes and pressures. I hope I could help you! I am very interested in ground objects modding and terrain creation/population, just in case you are into it too. Greets!!!!

Edited by ignacioc91

are u refering to like on F-15 the engine gets back lit with an afterburner tga + the burnner effect??

Not every aircraft had 'Afterburner''s , like A-4's'A-6's don't have them.

im not sure if at all that effect can be aplyed to all aircraft like raven posted 60% of the aircraft i have are non afterburning so no need to have that effect on thos planes.

for the others that could or should have that lil extra effect id like to do that aswell but i dont know how to get that effect to work. Mabie some one does

just to update you on the afterburner thing 1st only aircraft with AfterburnerNodeName= *******  in the Engine sectoin of the Data.ini can have that effect added too it + the burner effect .tga can be diff cause its in the skin folder witch means same F-15E but diff skins like AGN and SC you could have different afterburner.tga files in each folder so on a so forth.

2ndly the air effects in the game are governed by witch effects file is use IE=wingtipvortexemitter.

so if u have gimp or PhotoShop or some prog for editing .Tga files u can defuse the texture map buy lowering its opacity

also the harder route of partical effcets in the emitter.INi  can be changed but i would recomend the 1st opt

hope that helps