Sign in to follow this  
MigBuster

DCS WW2: Europe 1944 Unofficial Trailer

nothing sums up better today's flight sims community than this triler

"Stunningly detailed aircraft and environments will be yours, but only if you pledge your suport"

mixed with real life footage from Flying Legends...

WTF is THAT??!! No one has guts these days to simply sit down and do their development job? Kickstarter is just such an excuse

Depends how you look at it - they will only do the work if they can guarantee some funding - which is fair enough as far as I can see.

There is no money in it - the market for this type of sim is so tiny that they know they will probably lose money regardless - they probably rely on commercial contracts for actual profit and use developments from that for spin offs like this.

The tiny vocal minority who want to see this level of detail have to put up or shut up - that simple....................

I think it's a good thing. I know I'm pumped for Star Citizen and Elite: Dangerous and those would never have come about without crowd funding. Plus there's usually some cool kickback swag.