Boresight

Can I help the site providing saved downloads screenshots?

Hello everyone,

First excuse my english or any lack of utility on my question, but I'm somewhat newbie and not the most "tech savvy" guy.

So, in order to help "building" the site again from it's past "crash", I inform that I do have a few HTML and MHTML file formats saved on my desktop PC, regarding aircraft and/or avionics downloads (with the respective item description and screenshots).

From this topic I bellieve Erik was trying to recover various screenshots and other things:

http://combatace.com/topic/78876-downloadsuploads-still-offline/page-2

I would appreciate to contribute in anyway, as this site and its people have also given me a lot.

Everyone, feel free to tell if I could be of any help. Thank you.

We didn't loose any file descriptions, or files. We did loose some screenshots. Yes you can help. Can you send me a sample of what you have? Attach a sample to this post or PM me with it.

Thank you.

Hello.

I understand, my saved files are essentially about Strike Fighters 2 downloaded aircraft / avionics packs, and I bellieve they have at least one screenshot each. (Don't know if the pic's quality is very good though).

Ok, as I'm not allowed to upload files bigger than 1 MB (and my save files are bigger), I will try to upload only the screenshots with the respective file's title.

1 - Kfir C-10 Strike Fighters 2   (Submitter: denissoliveira)

2 - Banidos-Team Mirage IIIEA Fuerza Aérea Argentina   (Submitter: torno)

3 - MiG-31M & BM Foxhound SF2   (Submitter: Brain32)

Let me know if they're somewhat useful.

post-80702-0-08224000-1379899206.png

post-80702-0-98039300-1379899213.png

post-80702-0-81252800-1379899219.png

Edited by Boresight

I'll leave another page print of the saved files, to show where the screenshots come from.

It's 2:45 here at Portugal, I'll be here again tomorrow.

Best regards,

Pedro

post-80702-0-86439700-1379900428_thumb.png

Thank you for that information. It appears that only the small thumbnail of the file downloaded when you downloaded the page. This makes complete sense but what I'd be interested in is full size images. So I'm unsure how the files could be used as we'd need the full size images. It may turn out I have to enlist or pay some folks to go through each file without a screenshot and make new ones for each file.

Yes, unfortunately only the small thumbnails are available, as that's what get's saved on a normal save page format.

Ok then, anything else you might need, just ask.

Best regards,

Pedro