Sign in to follow this  

I recently converted Dave's B-52D and B-52F (Vietnam Era Pack) to SF2, but I am missing the external pylons (model names "Pylon01" and "Pylon02"). If someone has these pylons, can you please attach them?

Additionally, I found the "bomb rippling" not working. What I mean is that when I set the bomb ripple amount to any number other than one, only one weapon releases on pressing the bomb release. Once, I set the bomb ripple to 108, and I carried that number of Mark 82s, but only one dropped. If a solution is known, can I please know it too?

I've worked out the problem, I never had Wings Over Vietnam, so I don't have the LODs. I've now picked up a copy from TW, and am trying to extract the LODs from ObjectData.cat. Not having much success. The extractor keeps telling me "Error accessing external object property filename".

I'm running Windows 8, using the latest extractor and latest WOV patch. It does not seem to be able to extract any of the CATs, even when running in compatibility with admin privileges. This is most likely due to the fact that it's Windows 8. Would it be possible for someone to PM me the B-52D LOD and OUT file from WOV?

Edited by Sheriff001

what bomb release interval settings did you use ?

the interval line can be missing or has invalid numbers

I found an extractor that would extract the B-52D LOD, and the pylons are absent. It looks as if CrazyhorseB34 is correct, the pylons for the B-52D/F are not available. I think we'll have to stick the pylons in the "Too Hard" basket, at least until someone makes a new model of a tall-tail B-52.

As to interval settings, here is what I had originally:

RippleQuantity=1,2,3,6,12,18,24,28,84,108
RippleInterval=0,50,100,150,200,250,300,350,400,450,500,750

As you can see, the default interval is 0, obviously not workable.

I removed it and ...

Guys:

If you take a look at the B-52D and B-52F in the SF2NA Expansion Pack, you'll find that they do indeed have pylons. There are some limitations to using them, but they are there.

Eric Howes

• Like 2

CrazyhorseB34:

Yeah, it was sort of an unannounced goodie in the Sf2NA Expansion Pack. I was wondering if anyone would notice. No one did, apparently.

Eric Howes

• Like 1

I know how that feels....