Sign in to follow this  
ArturR

F-22 flies like a brick...

Hi guys I'm trying to fix Raptor FM. I noticed that is somehow 'ponderous', machine barely take off at 190~200kts, flying straight at high AoA ~6deg, and stalling and loosing alititude even around 250kts. 

Empty weight in data.ini seems correct ~19 tons. I fixed internal fuel, previous amount 34000 lbs was too high so downsized to real 20k lbs but it still flies like a brick anyone have idea?    

Don't know, mine is pretty much untouchable, I mean in a gunfight it can get tough but normal tough... :dntknw:

Herem try my INI its attached.

*NOTE for those that will try the attached file, backup your's first, I don't know if mine is original or from some beta or something all I know is that it works ok for me*

F-22A_DATA.7z

Edited by Brain32

I have to agree with Brain32. The last time I flew the F-22 in a WVR fight I was pushing an Su-27 around a turn circle with impunity.

ArturR could you post your F-22 data ini file here so it can be compared with other? 

The flight model also may vary on the game difficulty set in options btw

I have 'hard' mode in setup and was using data exactly from download version.

I mean in compare to the Hornets and SHornets you can fly them like a gliders, here in Raptor when you landing in example it totally drags you to the ground even with flaps fully down, It is like lack of lifting.

Edited by ArturR