AGOSTINO

Question, about the skin of the F-4B?

In that part of the aircraft (F-4B), is this area (Layer 3) ??   :blink:

v4p6.jpg

what part exactly are you looking for? that is near the DECM for the N and J but shouldn't be needed for a regular B. could you elaborate on your question a bit?

what part exactly are you looking for? that is near the DECM for the N and J but shouldn't be needed for a regular B. could you elaborate on your question a bit?

The part indicated by the arrows!!!  dntknw.gif.pagespeed.ce.mowZrWAsXV.gif

(cough) Panel Finder (cough)

better answer than mine.

here is something for you cough though, afterward please elaborate as its not something i am familiar with either.

Edited by daddyairplanes
  • Like 1

does it show on the aircraft, and if so where? (screenie prefered)

(cough) Panel Finder (cough)

Did you mean this?? :blink:

cmky.png

nope, I meant THIS one....

now defer all answers to The Ancient One. I am not that sophisticated and usually make a change fire up and see how it looks.  never really noticed the part you are asking about in the first post tho, lord know I was playin with the templates for the N for a while. should release the USCG skin I made on a lark........

now defer all answers to The Ancient One. I am not that sophisticated and usually make a change fire up and see how it looks.  never really noticed the part you are asking about in the first post tho, lord know I was playin with the templates for the N for a while. should release the USCG skin I made on a lark........

nope, I meant THIS one....

Anyway ... .... thank you very much for the replies!!!  clapping.gif.pagespeed.ce.letqCZTOMd.gif