Sign in to follow this  
ironroad

Excuse me, but am I missing something here?

Dad Driving With Family in NYC Beaten by Bikers: Police Bikers: Police

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This occured in broad daylight in upper Manhattan and into the Bronx, one of the most heavily police patrolled areas of NYC, besides Midtown and the tunnels. Even on a weekend, getting through this area can be just as helish and congested as morning work day rush hour.

The NYPD has the resources to stop and illegally search randomn people at any given time or place, conduct interstate/ out of state survilece without aurthorization (which I know breaks just about every NY state and US Federal law), and lets not start on the overszealous 24/7 parking and traffic enforcement.

Despite this, they were not aware of 100+ loud motorcyclists driving erratically through the city streets in the middle of day and randomly beating and attacking people???

Am I missing something here?

I bet you if someone ran a toll booth or was litering, every avaible cop within a 20 mi radius would be on it...

Edited by ironroad

Using you as a human shield in a motorbike so a guy in a SUV with his familiy stops to get beaten by you and dozens of buddy freaks. Effing great idea, you earned a Darwin award

Having watched the video - well I might have just put my foot down if I was in that Range Rover also

Surrounded by how many bikers - then one of them intentionally slows down so you have to stop or hit them - The guy had his family in that car didn't he - yet that article runs a sob story for the biker.

Don't know what was said but it spiraled out of control - and luckily one of the morons had a go pro on his purple helmet.

Having watched the video - well I might have just put my foot down if I was in that Range Rover also

Surrounded by how many bikers - then one of them intentionally slows down so you have to stop or hit them - The guy had his family in that car didn't he - yet that article runs a sob story for the biker.

Don't know what was said but it spiraled out of control - and luckily one of the morons had a go pro on his purple helmet.

A 150lb man on a 400lb bike vs a 5000+ SUV with 4 wheel drive.

I wonder who would win that fight?

Honestly I think he should have put that joker in full reverse when he got trapped on that side street.

A few J and 3 point turns would have taken care of those "speed bumps" behind him.