Andy73

Sound Mod Update 3.3

Sounds great Andy! I'm currently using Lothar's OFFbase program - how would I incorporate the new mod into the program, or is Lothar planning a version update that will do so in the near future?

Can't wait to hear it - your current mod leaves me frequently jumping in my seat! Thanks for all of the hard work!

Sounds great Andy! I'm currently using Lothar's OFFbase program - how would I incorporate the new mod into the program, or is Lothar planning a version update that will do so in the near future?

Can't wait to hear it - your current mod leaves me frequently jumping in my seat! Thanks for all of the hard work!

Cheers!

:drinks:

Cheers!

:drinks:

I too am using Lothar's OFFbase / OFFWorld mod, Unfortunately I haven't seen Lothar on the boards for some time and I have PM'd him some time ago but again haven't heard from him. I hope things are alright with him.

In the mean time you are probably wise to look at custom installing Andys's sound mod.

Best Regards;

Thank you Andy, looking forward to try the new version! Should add to the realism to have other aircraft's engine and MG audible only when these aircrafts are near to the own position!

Shouldn't be to hard to incorporate the new version into OFFworld, it should be done by deleting the old version in the mods folder, then insert the new one, should have the same name as the old version (i.e. no version number), if Im not mistaken... Will try it out when at home again.

Kaische

If you are playing without Lothar's OFFice Mod, it should cause no Problems. Simply put the 3 different Mods into your JSGME Mods-Folder and activate them.

If you want to play with OFFice, you can try to rename the Folder "Andy's Sound Mod 3.3" into the Name of the Previous Version.

I'm not sure, but I think with OFFice it will work then. I really don't know.

I'm playing without OFFice and I always put the Samples directly into the Sound-Folder, so I don't have to activate this via JSGME. The new XML-File replaces the old XML-File in the "CFSWW1 Over Flanders Fields" Folder.

I will ask Lothar if he can put together a Package with the correct Paths for OFFice!

Enjoy your Flight :beach:

I will ask Lothar if he can put together a Package with the correct Paths for OFFice!

Enjoy your Flight :beach:

Hi Andy. I have been trying to reach Lothar by PM's for well over a month but have not had a reply.

See my previous thread above.

Best Fegards

Hi Andy!

Just wanted to let you know that I gave your new mod a run through and it sounds fantastic! I really like what you've done to adjust the sound distances. The enemy can really sneak up on you know and the echoes of the big guns near the Front are much more eerie at a distance. Fantastic stuff! My thanks for posting this so late in OFF's lifespan.

Hey guys, finally back online. My move was a bit of a mess, didn't get my stuff for a looooong time.

I'll try to get out a little update for Andy's latest sound mod soon. In the meantime, the easiest way to use it with OFFice/OFFbase is to choose "Stock Sounds" on the OFFramp "Music & Sound" page, and activate Andy's 3.3 manually in JSGME. In the status bar, it'll say "Andy73's Sounds deactivated so you can restore the stock OFF sounds or use an unsupported sound mod." In this case, the unsupported sound mod is Andy's 3.3 version.

Same thing to use his new music mod.

Andy, for OFFice should this be built on top of your existing mod (so it includes all the other engine sounds, not just the new Fokker)?