Hi!!! I am trying to populate my airbases. Is there any way to place certain parked aircrafts? For instance, Mirage and Vautours for Israel bases, Thunderchiefs and Phantoms for Vietnam Bases. I mean, instead of letting the system parke the aircrafts randomly, to place them as I place regular ground objects. Thanks for your help!!!!

Edited by ignacioc91

You can't assign specific aircraft. 

You can narrow it down to a specific country. 

You can also define a max wingspan.  This allowed me to get just harriers at the highway airbases and on the LHA carrier.  I can't think of what else this would be good for accept getting helicopters only.

That's all that's available, as far as I know.

There is a way to do it.... many of the old terrains had just what you are talking about. I bet Wrench could steer you in the right direction.

There are low poly static airplanes everywhere. I used them on older terrains. You must put them on the map in the same way like other groundobjects (buildings, vehicles, tanks, flak)

the best way, while not perfect, IS to use the game generated parked aircraft. By use of Limited Nations on a specific terrain, you do lilmit what gets to park in the transient spaces.

new one ARE easily added, but simply aren't worth the extra work (and sometimes, even WHEN plotted, the frakking game engine won't use them)

the only thing truly adjustable, is the percentage chance.

and why is this in the 1stGen Forums???