Nesher

Beijing, China.

so... I'm back from Beijing.. got to arrange the photos from my camera
here is a little taste due to public request :)
post-540-0-92807500-1381244835_thumb.jpg

had a great time, got to meet heck of people in the group (it was an organized trip, for young guys.. 25-40)
most of the time we spent in Beijing but we visited the surroundings of Beijing and also went to Tianjin (a 2-2.5 hour drive).
  • Like 2

Very nice. Looks like the weather was cooperative and you were able to take some great rememberance photos.

Thanks for sharing!

Wow Spectacular sights! - you didn't see any J-31s then?

Do you speak any Chinese or is it all sign language?

the weather was very in our favor, clear skies most of the trip.. just half a day of rain and then bright blue\grey sky

no aircraft sighting, sorry ^_^ wish I'd seen something..

except hello, I don't know anything.. that's why I decided to join the organized trip

they barely understand sign language... only sellers understand some English, they say "crazy" a lot haha :)

Edited by Nesher

So the one picture with you standing in front of the bus. It looks like everyone was taking a picture of something behind you. In fact that one guy to your right is getting "crazy" into it. I'm glad you went against background convention it made a much funnier picture. Looks like you had a great time, that's the important part.

Nice pic's Glad you got to see 'The Great Wall of China' . A lot of Asia'n tour's to LA, Ca., the hi lite is the 'Great Wal of Mart'. I just don't get it.

I see Stary's trees on them mountains!!

great pics!!

My vote for the third pic, a mix of ancient Feng-Shui harmony and multicolored plastic kitsch. That's the way I imagine modern China, till I can go and see by myself. Perhaps next year (Horse's) or the following one.

I want to see the great wall of wall mart as well someday LOL

thanks guys!

• Like 1

Impressive!  Thanks for sharing, Nesher.