Sign in to follow this  
F24A

About SU-27 and other SF1's aircraft aerodynamics problem

Er,the Su-27 and other aircraft from SF1,their aerodynamics are different from SF2,so their have some problem in SF2,such as very easy to stall,and I couldn't dogfight with enemy pilot.

I think this problem is from DATA,but I don't know how should I do to decide on it.

Can you help me?

post-69577-0-26591100-1381548606_thumb.jpg

Take this DATA:

It's called....

needing an entirely NEW Flight Model.

SF2 requires aerodynamic parameters that are a bit different

It's true about the flight model , but is more important also the cockpit whit avionic system.... take example from Su-27 lock on Falmming cliffs

If you are playing Wings Over Europe I can help you. If you do install October Patch and set flight model to the Medium + download mine Su-27SKM and rip out the wings of a butterflies ;)

Hey sorry I failed to read the first time. I thought you wanted to decide about which game you want to play -.- Well try downloading my aircraft... Not mine but ehm I made it awesome. I think you will have one hell of a good maneuverable fighter without getting stalled often. Or stalled at all. I haven't played SF2 and I am not sure how it will show there but I think it's gonna be cool.

It's called....

needing an entirely NEW Flight Model.

SF2 requires aerodynamic parameters that are a bit different

Er,this SU-27 is new model(3D model from other game),but DATA is old .  So I don't need an new aircraft,I need a new DATA :biggrin: 

Hey sorry I failed to read the first time. I thought you wanted to decide about which game you want to play -.- Well try downloading my aircraft... Not mine but ehm I made it awesome. I think you will have one hell of a good maneuverable fighter without getting stalled often. Or stalled at all. I haven't played SF2 and I am not sure how it will show there but I think it's gonna be cool.

Well....I have played SF2,so the game made this problem......And where is your aircrsft? Execuse me.

Er,this SU-27 is new model(3D model from other game),but DATA is old .  So I don't need an new aircraft,I need a new DATA :biggrin: 

Flight Model stands for FM which in this game translates to the _data.ini, the thing you looking for.

What Wrench meant is someone have to create/correct one so in SF2 handles well.

Edited by logan4

It's in Strike Fighters Project 1 in Modern Soviet Aircraft... Download whole package and just use Data from it and maybe effects cause it really looks cool :) But make sure you have a backup of your original Data cause I can't tell if the new one is going to handle well...

gents, this is the SF2 Forum..

if you don't mind, take the SF1 discussions to the proper place