Sign in to follow this  
daddyairplanes

Patches request for latest project

i am working on one of my latest projects, a comprehensive set of decals for squadrons and wings in the USAF, AFRES, and ANG.  when released it will be tow versions, one tied into my squadronlist ini that will literally be plug and play; and one with the unit names for tga names so modders can use them as they want. the main criteria i have is that the patches represent the TACTICAL FIGHTER SQUADRON era (tho i am working with FIGHTER INTERCEPTOR AND FIGHTER BOMBER as well) not just fighters squadron. if i wanted it that easy i could get all i wanted on wikipedia.  any help you all can give with this in images would be greatly appreciated. I already have 81 squadrons and 26 wing tga down, but wont turn anything away due to changes over the years. That is other than Wikipedia images. thank you in advance for any help anyone can give

oh and can do foreign AFs that displayed unit insignia, but it is a MUCH lower priority at the moment than USAF units.