Whats teh meshname for the front half of the fuselage? Tried sticking a squadron tga on there roughly below the canopy but it doesn't show using fuselage_p. I know its not filepath or level issue. For a test swapped location with that for the insignia and saw a confederate flag in place of the usual star and bar! Thank you in advance for any help you can give.

did you try

nose_cone

fuselage_front

??

searching the "archived pre-lock lod", that's all I could find

ps:

happy (belated) birthday!!

Edited by Wrench

Thank you on both counts. Its proving to be typical bday in my family. At the hospital, mother in law getting admitted for pnuemonia, sooo im in wait room with the girls while my wife is back with her mom. Will try those out when i get home. Then time for more ANG Thuds....

Wrench i thank you and confess i ..... am a dummy. as much as i have worked on stock Phantoms, i really should have thought fuselage_front!!!!!  this is whats behind door number 1....

post-43212-0-41004600-1382704633_thumb.jpg

just around 7 more doors for the ANG/AFRES decal set, though i should do some for the F also. not all of them got turned into Weasels, just most

well, the good news about that is, ArmorDave included the OUT files for the 2 Fs and the G

sweet. hadnt gotten that far yet.  gonna do the tga's first now that the ini dance is done on the stock D.  then i can do the same for the F, and just add some serials for said bird.