Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Nevada Test and Training Range (NTTR) Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3OHn8aXHQ

A fly through of Nellis AFB as part of the Nevada Test and Training Range (NTTR) map coming for DCS. This is a work in progress and the video is taken from the terrain viewer tool and not within DCS yet.

• Like 2

That looks great and I thank you Dave for posting that video.

Okay I need to get smacked... I just saw a few locations that were in Fallout New Vegas and was thinking ha ha I'm flying over the boomers.

Nothing better than seeing somewhere you were stationed modeled in a combat sim!  Really looking forward to this!!

Unfortunately, we were not able to incorprate the new mesh, lighting and shadows this week. However, I have included a video I created earlier that you might find interesting.

This video is captured from the terrainviewer of the work in progress Nevada Test and Training Ranger (NTTR) Map being build for DCS. This is not running in DCS at this time though and many elements are not complete and require tuning. Please note that we are creating Las Vegas in a "representational" level and it is not our intent to model it building for building.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CvW4JUuH7-I

More renderings of the NTTR

Trees-1.jpg

Trees-2.jpg

It looks great Dave. Are you guys gonna add in a blue mx truck? 

I'll mention it to them.

That would be seriously cool. Every flight sim I see has huge deuce and halfs or Humvees running around the flight line.