Sign in to follow this  
MigBuster

P-51D flyers can probably relate

Those are some cool videos. Kermit also has a test run of a geebee. Very cool.

I enjoy the hell out of the DCS P-51D, IMHO its superior to the A2A Mustang in every way. These videos highlight some of the stuff you do in the DCS one if you feel like going that hardcore. 

I enjoy the hell out of the DCS P-51D, IMHO its superior to the A2A Mustang in every way. These videos highlight some of the stuff you do in the DCS one if you feel like going that hardcore. 

I never got around to getting the A2A Mustang, but always think about it. What is it that the DCS Mustang does better besides the fully functional combat features?

I love the DCS flight model. I love the clickable buttons. The K-14 gunsight is a pleasure to operate. I guess the only things I don't like about flying the DCS Mustang involve limitations of DCS World, such as the terrain and dogfight AI.

I suppose the sounds in DCS World are a bit gamey/movie like: I shouldn't hear enemy planes tooling around at all. 

I don't fly MS FSX very often at all, unless the A2A Mustang's flight model and feel was known to be more accurate than DCS, I think I am better off saving my money for other toys/games.

If A2A releases the F-104 and/or F-4 before DCS gets to those aircraft, I will probably buy those... but maybe not. SF2 is better for the combat until I can get DCS fidelity.