Hey

Any of you guys actually play multiplayer?? If so what program do you guys use? Gamespy Arcade? I would really like to play some coop action but i can never find anyone on arcade.. I've been hosting a 16 player coop on arcade for a while now but there is no one to be found.. what am i doing wrong?

Guest Ranger332

right now as iam typing there are 24 in hyperlobby

Hyperlobby (although the better choice) seems to be hosed with the new patch. People having all kinds of problems joining games or launching games. Gamespy seems to work ok unfortunantly.

My only problem with multiplayer is the lack of multiplayer options in the game right now. This sim needs a mission builder and a option to fly specific missions desperately! This dogfight deathmatch is for the birds :roll:

Not being able to start from a runway,not being able to rearm or refuel at friendly airfields, no way to setup a head to head match with a certain distance between bases and starting at opposite bases, no way to setup or build your own coop strike missions, etc etc i could go on forever on this.

I truly hope Multiplayer gets some serious attention pretty soon. Some of us want to do air combat not paint blimps with tiger stripes. :roll:

Seawolf - I'm waiting for the gold version to show up, since I just informed SF last week to send me a new one.

That being said, I have a question. What CAN you do in mulitplayer presently?

Ugh, ok, got the bloddy thing installed, BUT, HL wont recognize the .exe file, i did the clean install, did everything right, and it still wont recognize.

I've typed the file path in, copied it and deleted the qoutation marks and just about everything else i can think of. It worked before the patch no problem.

for HL you have to manually tell it where the exe. file is the first time.