Sign in to follow this  
beachav8r

Is jitter-cam possible?

Did a search - but didn't see the topic anywhere. I was wondering if it is possible to have a "jitter cam" view similar to what you see in DCS when you are in the external panning view. Basically the camera has a slight back and forth motion implying a slightly unstable filming platform..

An effect similar to the slight camera motion at :35 to :50 in this video:

Possible?

BeachAV8R

The closest thing to a "barf cam view" in this series is a rear chase view, accessible from the F5 key.

The closest thing to a "barf cam view" in this series is a rear chase view, accessible from the F5 key.

Yeah - that one is pretty useful actually... Would just like to see some slight movement in that panning view so it doesn't look so much like the aircraft is on rails.. We'll just add it to the Wish List.. <g>

Move to San Andreas, Ca. :D

Edited by RAVEN
  • Like 1

I'd really like jitter cam as well, it feels very "dynamic" and is nice for making movies.

I'd really like jitter cam as well, it feels very "dynamic" and is nice for making movies.

Hmm...you must have been reading my mind..! <g>

BeachAV8R