Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Wingman joystick

I still can't get my profiler for my wingman stick to work in SF. Any suggestions?

Logitech? I'm working on it..I use a wingman 3-D extreme

rgr Dagger, logitech wingman force, minus the force of course

Nightshade you have the latest drivers for it? and Bob mine has no force also..tried one of those once and I didn't like it.will be back in touch with yall soon.

And this is after a COMPLETE REINSTALL of the game. It dumped on me 3 times earlier, midway thru the patch process.

actually mine works great..I love the stick...I use the USB hook up and it works great in every sim I fly.

Guest Ranger332

dident think there was any ff in the game ,but ok anyway get the latest drivers and try again I have an X$% and if configured in the options section np

I dagree I don't hing FF is supported in this sim...if it was anything like the FF in other sims it really is a pain in the butt.

Okay, I have just finished reloading my entire game, patch, joystick w/new drivers, and guess what? My joystick still doesnt work.

whats it NOT doing? have you checked your settings in your control panel of your computer? if not there we'll see what we can do..

wont hold my command settings in the game. No matter what I map my buttons to, or keyboard commands to, they dump as soon as i start the game, and i have no idea of what function is where. Also, on the setup page, every time i try to map my rudder commands to the rudder function on the stick, my settings inside the setup panel dump.

night I'll send you a copy of my controls default settings..try them and then tweak as needed.

whats your e-mail? can't get it to go through PM.

you have mail. :D

Using an older Wingman Force (the big weird shaped one). Runs fine on XP with reinstall of SFP1 and patch. Every button assignment is held with no problems so far. Only change has been the camera views using the hat used to match snap views in cockpit. Now I have to use the default Alt+left,right up,down. Patch is big improvement.

Odd1 I have the same stick as you. Mapping the buttons are much improved with the patch, but for some reason the profiler doesn't work.

I have no problem in any other sim.

dont use the game software!!

I did and it wouldnt work!!!

I just configured it through the options in the game for default controls

Holds settings just fine, as a matter of fact I have 3 different setups all done in the options menu of the game that all work just fine now that I dont use the joysticks profile crap