I downloaded Green Hell and the install instructions say "Backup your Vietnam folder, unpack and move/copy new VietnamSEA to your Vietnam folder, overwrite when asked."

I don't understand where to install it ..I've got a merged full SF2 install ,,Does it go into the main sf2 folder or the use\savedganes..ETC folder

I tried the users ;;;folder but all that shows in game is VietnamSEA Totally lost on this ..Any help is appreciated

It goes in your "C:\Users\******\Saved Games\ThirdWire\StrikeFighters2 Vietnam\Terrains" folder and in-game it replaces the stock terrain so it's still called VietnamSEA (not GreenHell etc) but when you start a mission the terrain will be the new one.

Edited by ianh755

Thank you ..inside my users...sf2..terrains folder I have a folder Mescelaro which is the range and a bunch of loose terrain files from green hell and a seperate 512 textures one should the be in a named folder or just loose like that??

Keep that separate - Green Hell is only to go in the VietnamSEA folder 

In game you should be able to select between the 2 terrains on the single mission screen

mig .. thats where I'm lost theres a vietnamsea .cat file in the main install but where my mods are theres none just loose files with a sub folder fpr 512 textures..Sorry for not grasping this but should my modded terrain folder have a name with the files in it>>>

REd.. been there I just dont under stand if the green hell files belong loose in the mods folder or in a named folder of their own...If I have say5 different terrain mods can i dump the file in one folder or do they need to be named seperate folders so the game can find them

If you have merged install...including vietnam   then in your "C:\Users\******\Saved Games\ThirdWire\StrikeFighters2 Vietnam\Terrains" should be a folder called VietnamSea   thats where you put the green hell files...if there isnt one...create it...and simply drop the GH vietnamsea folder into the terrains folder and overwrite...you should have no loose gh files in the actual terrain folder itself.

pardon the iron maiden fonts lol

post-1981-0-92424100-1384107737_thumb.jpg

Edited by russouk2004

Russok  Thank you so much !!! creating the VNSEA folder in the mods folder makes sense all the files loose in the terrain folder didn't make sense to me.When I installed the range mod it created a mescelero folder and I kinda figured the Green hell should have also..Thank you to all for the advice.

those Maiden fonts are cool!!!!

LOL Took me a minute to realize what maiden fonts were but spot on they look great