Sign in to follow this  
Otto

Resolution issue

I am installed SF2 merged. When I open any of the 3 games [sF2, SF2E, SF2I, or SF2V] my menu screen is in large blocks.

After searching in the blind, I can get the game runwith video settings, 1024x768/32. What is up?

Second issue is with my weapons selected in the cockpit showing the weapon in 'que'.

Any help will be appreciated.

PS - I have SF2 that runs fine in another / separate file.....

Is the SF2 game that works on the same patch level as the merged one? if so, try to copy over the game settings (options.ini)

Sounds like a good option. Where do I find the options.ini file? I have looked but have not found the file.

Thanks for your reply and patience.

I forgot to mention that I did do a search on the director for options.ini and only had the SF2, SF2E, SF2I and SF2V. I looked at the files I received from TW and it appears the option.in. files are built during in install?

Thanks again

I appreciate your interest, have read the KB and will pursue getting the error fixed.

I will post my findings when I resolve the problem.

It appears that I have resolved the resolution issue on the menu screens SF2 merged.

* Make sure that all of the SF2 merged files have the same height and width dimentions in the options.ini files.

* Made certain the the file structure in the MOD files are identical in structure.

* Insure that the files do not contain unneeded content.

I still have the issues of not:

* being told what weapons are selected in the cockpit

* not seeing the radar range display in the cockpit

* not being able to use the mouse to view aircraft using F6

Getting there slowly but surely, being presistant helps

I still have the issues of not:

* being told what weapons are selected in the cockpit

* not seeing the radar range display in the cockpit

Best to use subtitles for weapons selection and radar range - only a few pits probably make it clear which stations are selected - although quite a few have radar range lights now below or to the side of the radar (depends on which jets you are talking about)