Sign in to follow this  
Adger

WOFF released for Christmas.......Oh Yeah

It's going to be a Merry Christmas indeed.  It's all I want for Christmas...well, and maybe a 780 GTX ti card, but I think that's going to have to wait a bit.

That raises a new question.  Who wins the contest for closest pick date of release?   Somebody is getting a FREE COPY of WOFF, yes?

Edited by Hellshade

Guys, I really hope this is no wrong-gone "1st April joke" - me olde heart would not survive that!

Now, tell me this isn't two weeks off?

Mwahahahahaaa!!!

I have a month-off from Grad school starting on December 19th...what will I do with my borrowed time?

I really thought this was a joke when I saw the title, because I always come here first.  I didn't expect it quite yet. Need to get my patch dll error sorted out ... or a new computer.

I really thought this was a joke when I saw the title, because I always come here first.  I didn't expect it quite yet. Need to get my patch dll error sorted out ... or a new computer.

Ha ha i never joke where WOFF,s concerned  :biggrin:   just like im always deadly Serious when i get them Hun in my sights MWHHAHAHAHAHA   MiniGun.gif.pagespeed.ce.Uw3L7cW4wh.gif

Ha ha i never joke where WOFF,s concerned  :biggrin:   just like im always deadly Serious when i get them Hun in my sights MWHHAHAHAHAHA   MiniGun.gif.pagespeed.ce.Uw3L7cW4wh.gif

Adger;

Be carefull with that "MwHHAHAHAHAHAHA"!  You are stealing Olham's moniker!! You are liable to find yourself in his sights soon!!

• Like 1

Adger;

Be carefull with that "MwHHAHAHAHAHAHA"!  You are stealing Olham's moniker!! You are liable to find yourself in his sights soon!!

:yikes: Ha ha absolutely true Robert...i get shot down enough times already as it is 

Excellent news,

wonder how woff will be distributed? Snail mail can be so slow to the antipodes.

Belt and braces approach I think - download and disc. That should do it.

Bloody well done Devs. Look, you blokes take a couple of days off this xmas,

reintroduce yourselves to your families :grin:

All the best.

RS

Adger;

Well-ll... To be honest I stole it from Pol; and he let me get away with it -

I think because he stole it before, from some Hollywood Baron, or from Dick Dastardly?

Dr.House also stole it, but we don't know from whom...

Mwahahahaaa!!!

Edited by Olham
  • Like 1

Well-ll... To be honest I stole it from Pol; and he let me get away with it -

I think because he stole it before, from some Hollywood Baron, or from Dick Dastardly?

Dr.House also stole it, but we don't know from whom...

Mwahahahaaa!!!

Well that may be, but on this site it is clearly your moniker now!

Well that may be, but on this site it is clearly your moniker now!

Right! He who uses it to best effect, owns it!

Okay, guys, I'll keep it going.

Thanks, Pol, for bringing it up - you may admit that it is in better use with a Teutonic flyer.

- you may admit that it is in better use with a Teutonic flyer.

I think it's the red, glinting eyes and the whiteness of the fangs. Disturbing, to be sure, but a clear sign that "Huns have more fun!"

OT Olham;

I have gained a new respect for the Albatross after hounding Olham about how heavy handling it is. I have started a campaign flying it and I am beginning to see some of it's virtues not least of which are the sleek lines and the stable platform for those twin spandau's!! Nice to have 1000 rounds to play with! It does seem to need some trimming since It want to climb all the time but that's no significant issue. :biggrin:

I have gained a new respect for the Albatross after hounding Olham about how heavy handling it is.

I am beginning to see some of it's virtues not least of which are the sleek lines and the stable platform for those twin spandau's!!

Nice to have 1000 rounds to play with!

"Izn't itt? Rak-ak-ak-ak-ak-ak!!!! Mmuahahahaaa!!!"

I'm doing loop dances around the computer I've bought and prepped JUST for WOFF....6 months ago!!!   Been looking forward to this for AGES!!!!!!    And I'm so GLAD it's here!!!!  My old timer desktop just didn't have the horse power to run HITR at anything north of 3 on the Config map......so the new deal OUGHT to cope  with whatever treats you Devs have wrought....I hope!!!  So..... for whatever it's worth....the new deal's been consistently delivering 4 to 5's in the config choices w/ great frame rates and been a new look at OFF.  Been copping major grief from the "war department" on spending for a sim that's not even "out yet".   So...here's one happy flapper.....delighted to strap on whatever you've made!!!!!   Thx for keeping the faith

It's finally happening? Not a joke? Not wishful thinking? It's finally upon us?! Oh man.

Barmey Officer's Club... ASSEMBLE!

Barmey Officer's Club... ASSEMBLE!

Barmy, Sir - not "barmey". We are not so barmy that we couldn't write "barmy" correctly.

Maybe you didn't read the secret orders?

We are all lurking outdoors, behind a bush, a barrel or a barn

(yes, all alliterations for "barmy" can be chosen)

waiting for the moment when the bugle will be blown...

Edited by Olham

On boy, oh boy, oh boy! Haven't been able to sit still since I read of the impending release yesterday. :biggrin:

Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus!

And Javito, it's Barmy OFFers Club, (not 'Officers').  With this latest news we may have to consider an amendment in the very near future. :smile:

O frabjous day!Callooh!Callay! I've been away or a few days.What wondrous news to come home to!

Heartiest congratulations to all the devs.You have completed a monumental work.