Sign in to follow this  
russouk2004

Ok work this one out...

this is weird...

flew someone elses aicraft ...and opened canopy   by accident pressed f6 and went to view my f4e raf phantom(which was AI enemy aircraft) and its canopy opened when i pressed shift +0 for the a\c i was flying   odd or what ?

Had something like that the other day. Landed on a carrier, stopped the plane and tried all shift-1 to 0 combinations to see if I could fold wings and open canopy. Not on my plane. But all planes parked on deck started to fold and unfold wings and open and close canopies. Very weird. 

It is the activation AI planes pre-set carrierparkanim (and canopy if it includes that too) ... If your planes has no such, or that number does something else, than nothing will happen. (to your plane)

Edited by Snailman

It is the activation AI planes pre-set carrierparkanim (and canopy if it includes that too) ... If your planes has no such, or that number does something else, than nothing will happen. (to your plane)

good point...time to change my canopy etc anim slots

Wow, if we could use this for coordinated carpet bombing...sucks to be you dragon´s jaw bridge

• Like 1

gremlins

explanation is simple: bug

no no Illuminati conspiracies behind this

are you SURE???? :biggrin:

ummm yes yes, nothing to see here, just swamp gas reflecting off of Venus, move along