Creaghorn

WOFF is now available!

Will wait to see some reviews and that you guys got the game so can answer some questions. 60$ are a step price for me.

Well I'm going to order the DVD as it will be a little while before I can get the computer up to specs so I'll be pleased to see everyone's screenshots in the meantime.

I'll be placing my order for the DVD when I get home this evening. I'll start downloading it, too, but as I mentioned in another thread I'm thinking the disc will arrive before the download is complete.

I wonder if the dowwnload site supports retries, a la GetRight?

If you add  the 24,99 $ for the skin pack, seems quite expensive...but worthwhile.

The D/L site says who have authorisation for 10 downloads.

PS: There is also a small update (WOFF v 1.1) available at the Downoads page of the WOFF site:

Edited by elephant

I'm sure you'll see it, but there is a patch to download as well.

No rush, skin pack isn't available yet. I'll spring for it when it is. The devs haven't let us down yet and I don't expect they will with this, either. Though it is a little disappointing to have to spend extra this time. I suppose we've all become a bit spoiled.

**editted for spelling**

Edited by von Baur

Thanks guys, WOFF took a lot longer than planned. but also has more features in there than planned so we think it's very worth it, for the years of sweat and tears, and your years of enjoyment hopefully!

Edited by Polovski

Got the download OK; gotta install yet - VB, I use "Free Download Manager" but it said there was no 'resume' support.  It might depend on other things, not sure.

I think the price is maybe a little more than what some games go for...but for this, I have no reservations whatsoever that it's worth it.  Besides - although she doesn't know yet - my wife is actually buying it for me, for Christmas *lmao*

Can't wait to saddle up!

OFF was underpriced. $59.99 is standard for console and PC games with FAR less longevity than Flanders Fields. Think about the work>cost ratio here, and then also consider our community's smaller demographic than, say, the Call of Duty fanbase.

Day 1 purchase for me and quite happy about it! Eternal gratitude to the Devs for slaving these last four years!

No resume, eh? Hmmm. Given the skins pack is 4GB and ony available by download that may negatively impact my getting them. I don't mind spending 25 bucks and not being able to get it all at once, but not being able to get it at all.....

Thanks Javito, exactly.  We are not going to sell anywhere near those numbers of those types of products - WW1 is a very niche group (or flight sims in general) these days, and the dev work /return ratio is extremely poor so not surprising.  We need your support to carry on guys.

Edited by Polovski

Ordered my copy, both digital and DVD.  ME SO HAPPY!   :biggrin:

And the price is a bargain!

Currently at work!!!  Noooooooooo!!!

Yay (cap in air),

Downloading now.

This is likely to be the longest 6hr 47min of my life.

Now, I may be easily pleased but if you divide the purchase

price by the hundreds of hours of fun and excitement in the

(W)offing, gee, what a bargain. Cheap at twice the price I

reckon.

Well done all the Devs, may you be well rewarded for your

work.

Thank you one and all.

RS

Currently at work!!!  Noooooooooo!!!

Rotten luck Beanie,

bad enough to be at work, but can't you suddenly develop a

blinding headache/sick auntie/athletes foot or something?

My sympathies.

RS

We need your support to carry on guys.

You got it! I'm off to the DVD.

...the deed is done. Now we wait.

Edited by Hauksbee

And, it was my Birthday Yesterday..so the lovely Mrs Widowmaker has bought it for me!...downloading now. (quick question..Do i need to uninstall OFF first?)

Great UK_W :)

No you don't need to unsinstall P3.

• Like 1

Pol...you and the other team members have my heart-felt thanks for the work you have done and will do.

I am such a WW1 aero geek that I am your A#1 slappy for this sim.

And, truth be told, you could have soaked me for much more. The enjoyment

I get out of your guys work frankly makes monetary concerns pale.

S!

Uh-oh!  Hit the 96% mark with 1:49 to go and it's locked up!     :(

.............breathing a sigh of relief - hit pause then resume and it's trucking!  Will be in heaven in a minute!

Crap, maybe not.  How large is the file?  The DL screen states 4.37Gb yet the actual DL is now at 4.67Gb and still DL'ing.

I paused it again, hit resume and suddenly I'm back at 13% and 44+ minutes.       :blink:

Edited by nbryant

It can be a bit wonky. My download mysteriously cancelled on me so I had to start a new one. On my internet it only takes a few minutes to d/l though, I imagine that would have been really lame if it had taken 5 hours.