RAF_Louvert

The Illustrated BOC News, December 11, 2013

Excellent - we now have our own version of Wipers Times and WOFF is out!

Actually Beanie, I posted the very first editions of the Illustrated BOC News over two years ago:

http://combatace.com/topic/66157-the-illustrated-boc-news-july-4-2011/

http://combatace.com/topic/66282-the-illustrated-boc-news-july-9-2011/

http://combatace.com/topic/66435-the-illustrated-boc-news-july-16-2011/

Then RL got in the way and I wasn't able to get back to them, but this is a VERY special occasion.

Wonderful work of art and spirit, Lou - I'll have to read it closely again

tomorrow morning, with a freshly brewed coffee!

(02:10 h now - time for switching the brain off)

Brilliant, Lou!

I think I'm still Barmy, but my BOC membership may have been suspended due to inactivity and an excess of sobriety, morality, propriety, and purity of thought.

Is there anything I can do in order to become a member in good standing again? :ban:

What say you, founding members?

A brilliant issue ...and give that poet a prize as well.

Thanks gents, glad you're all enjoying it.

Brilliant, Lou!

I think I'm still Barmy, but my BOC membership may have been suspended due to inactivity and an excess of sobriety, morality, propriety, and purity of thought.

Is there anything I can do in order to become a member in good standing again? :ban:

What say you, founding members?

Herr Prop-Wasche, inactivity is not cause for loss of your membership in the BOC so no worries there.  In fact, your concern that your inactivity may have cost you your standing in our less-than-illustrious group only proves just how qualified you are still to be here.  Barmy then, now, and always.  :pilotfly:

Thank you RAF for the back copies.   

Excellent read :biggrin:

Lou, you are absolutely one of the foundational members of this community! I have missed reading your writing and especially enjoyed your recent publication of the Illustrated BOC News. I read it this morning over coffee and attracted quite a few puzzled looks from my girlfriend as I laughed hysterically at my laptop. Thankfully, she knows I'm a flight simmer and she's even okay with my TrackIR setup! :air_kiss:

Just wanted to say thanks for posting this - it was a fantastic read and a much needed laugh after several months of hard work in RL.

Cheers Lou! And a very Merry Christmas to you sir!

:drunks:

Wonderful work of art and spirit, Lou - I'll have to read it closely again

tomorrow morning, with a freshly brewed coffee!

(02:10 h now - time for switching the brain off)

Likewise here, I've been deeply engrossed in downloading, installing and testing my new WOFF (pleasure before serious studies like the "BOC News"...u know how it is!)

Oh damn!...I just couldn't leave this thread without reading the news!! It's top notch Lou, and damn Barmy!! :good:

Edited by rjw

That's Barmy as hell Lou and entertaining to boot! You have a flair with the pen my friend...keep it up!

Beanie, you are more than welcome.

Human Drone, glad you enjoyed the read.

Matt, The Onion you say?  Hmmmm, perhaps I'll have to send them my résumé.  Now then, on your acceptance speech, remember to thank your mother, your friends, God, and your sponsor, though not necessarily in that order.

CaptSopwith, you are too kind Sir, and now I'll need to ask Santa for a new cap.  A very Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.

Robert, thank you, but most certainly you should be dealing with WOFF right now before all else.  Priorities man, priorities!

Shiloh, thank you as well Sir.  Barmy as hell is just what I do.  pilotfly.gif.pagespeed.ce.SDXsiZ7eF_.gif

LOL

Lou that's fantastic many thanks ;)

Would look good on the website somewhere !

Widowmaker, glad you enjoyed it, even though this may be the first issue you were not mentioned in. 

Pol, it would be an honour to the editor and staff of the Illustrated BOC News if it were added to the WOFF website.  Perhaps in the 'Reviews" section.  :grin: