Sign in to follow this  
wiki

Single and campaign Freeze after 60 or 80% but can hear the mission already started

Guys,
sorry for bothering you again
This time my single mission or campaign sometimes freeze after 60 or 80% but i can hear the mission already started with aircraft engine sound and all AI conversation in the background, lately it's War for Israel mod that got a problem like this
any idea what's the cause and how to fix it?

Edited by wiki

Happens on all campaigns & missions - or just ones you have modified?

Is this custom single mission or game created single mission?

I had something similar.

In my case it was caused by the Terrain....

Soulfreak is right. Around 60 to 80% is where the Terrain is being loaded in the Process. At around there also, Strategic Nodes from the CampaignData .INI is loaded up. If You have a bad one, It'll lock it up also. Did You back up any prior .INI's before making any Changes so You can undo, compare any changes You've might made? If You are going to Mod in this series, It has been My experience over the Years is that Back'ing Up Your work is the Number One thing You can do in this Series. That way, You can always go back to the Conditions that last worked, And pinpoint the Problem from there. I can't stess this enough. Migbuster and Soulfreak are long time Members that I'm sure would agree with Me on this. You've got to back up. I've seen over the past that even one little Typo can be a Pain in the Back Side and lock it up. My suggestion would to be is to set the Conditions back to where the Game was working and loading correctly. Then placing the Elements of the Modded .INI's, One at a Time, Then seeing what the Offending .INI is. Narrow it down to each individual Entries.and go from there. Pay special attention to Typos in Entries or Mis-labeled .INI's. But it's most definitely Terrain/Campaign related. I hope this has been of some Help.

Semper Fi!

331KillerBee

Edited by 331Killerbee

thanks guys for the tips
so i re-install the israel terrain from war for Israel mod and now i can running game single mission created without freeze but the problem now only with the campaign, it's still freeze

Edited by wiki