Sign in to follow this  
Centurion-1

Does anyone have the A-37B Dragonfly manual?

Yeah so, I was feeling a bit bad about the A-37B languishing on my HDD and actually thought that it needs a new, proper cockpit. To that end, I would very much need the flight manual, so I was wondering if anyone had this particular one? If not, I'll just buy it myself!

http://www.flight-manuals.com/cessna-a37b-dragonfly-flight-manual-us37.html

Thanks!

• Like 2

Thx Coupi! Some of those refs I had already but I appreciate the effort. Anyways, bought the manual as some sort of christmas gift for me  :biggrin: The chaps over at Mach One manuals did a good job at scanning the thing and the cessna guys made an excellent manual!

With this data there's nothing stopping me from making an A+++ grade cockpit! Don't hold your breath tho, it will take a little while...

a37manualsample1.png

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By KJakker
      I just got some new reference material. Google Books used to have online previews of these with about fifty percent of each book available but they recently took them down, so I went looking and found these used editions for a reasonable price and in good condition, they may have been library reverence books. If any modders want some information from these books feel free PM me about it.

I intend to eventually get the 1989 first edition and the 2006 fifth edition. 

• By KJakker
      Found this site for the building plastic models of USAF Aircraft.

http://www.usaf-sig.org/

I thought that people here at CombatACE might be interested in it because of what is in their download section.

http://www.usaf-sig.org/index.php/references/downloads

Look under "Technical Orders" in the "Type-Specific" page.

There are manuals for about forty different aircraft that have been flown by the USAF.

Edit: Updated the links.
    • By Centurion-1
      Hi all,
      with the help of Stary I thought I'd try to cobble together a fast Tu-22 Blinder cockpit based on his excellent Yak-28B cockpit, I wanted to try some ideas at the same time like a switchable navigator/bomber seat and also Starys excellent bombsight mod. Now I need your help regarding reference materails, good quality cockpit drawings and diagrams are the best! I have some decent quality photos from the various seats but diagrams would be a lot better for proportions and also to make out what various buttons and gagues say. So thanks in advance!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..