I have a question for all the knowledgable cockpit modders.how would I transfer the information displayed on the HUD from one aircraft to another aircraft HUD?i know I need to change some HUD files in the cockpit folder but which ones.what other things need changed.if there's already a article on this could someone please direct me to it.any help would be greatly appreciated.

The Avionics.ini file contains all the info thats displayed on the HUD and has links to the graphics files in the Cockpit folder (attitude bars/sights etc).

Because of the amount of changable info there's not a How-To however if you want to post what bits you want to move and the two aircraft involved we maybe able to help.

Edited by ianh755

What Ianh75 says,

Avionics.ini file hold all the well, avionics related data, including both radar data (ranges, modes, display etc) and HUD related informations -but knowing what exactly you want to achieve would help the avionics experts (not me!) help you

and the cockpit ini, too, is some cases

Here's what I would like to do.i have the su-30mk2 and would like to replace the HUD info with something a little more accurate in real life ie:range bars,missile launch range bars,launch authorization symbology ,nav info,etc.so if anyone has an idea of a good Russian HUD representation I could swap into the su-30 I would be a happy guy.(I'm kinda a stickler for detail when it comes to the HUD)