RAF_Louvert

WOFF: Screenshots and Videos

Post 'em here Gents.   :smile:

Edited by RAF_Louvert
not enough coffee

Il start with a couple of screenies gents.......First two showing fps on a lowish end system 10 plane Q.C

2nd two showing Landing with Flight Instructor Owen Triggers,at Sutton,s Farm...before being deployed 

Nice pics, Adger!

Maybe I'm a blockhead - I forgot where the screenshots go???

Can't find the ones I made...

Nice pics, Adger!

Maybe I'm a blockhead - I forgot where the screenshots go???

Can't find the ones I made...

Thank you Olham ....New ones for WOFF sir?......to take them in WOFF its K on the keyboard,they get sent to documents\OBDWW1\Over Flanders \Fields 

Edited by Adger1971

Thank you for the path, Adger!

Must make new ones though - I had pressed the wrong key it seems - Mmuahahahahaaa!!!

• Like 1

Beautiful shots Adger, they really show off the new scenery, planes, and all.  TKS for sharing.

• Like 1

Here are a few more

post-52329-0-26200300-1387302571_thumb.jpg

post-52329-0-19278200-1387302584_thumb.jpg

post-52329-0-90328100-1387302600_thumb.jpg

post-52329-0-85823300-1387302622_thumb.jpg

Thank you for the path, Adger!

Must make new ones though - I had pressed the wrong key it seems - Mmuahahahahaaa!!!

HA ha me to Olham i pressed F12 ,could,nt find my shots,went into WOFF,s key chart and it was K.........doh.gif.pagespeed.ce.55mAjSdUju.gif    lol 

Well, I had changed the key from "K" to "F12" - but it didn't work! No screens.

I wonder if it,s a unbindable key? .... il be flying WOFF soon ,il have a look and give it a try 

Great action shots there Robert, thanks for sharing.

I have to post this one I just captured whilest flying Robert La Salle's most recent sortie.  Sunset over No Man's Land near Vignenlles les Hattonchatel, 3 February 1916:

WOFF_Screensaver_001.jpg

It's going to be very hard to beat WOFF when it comes to pure atmosphere and 'feel'.

Great action shots there Robert, thanks for sharing.

I have to post this one I just captured whilest flying Robert La Salle's most recent sortie.  Sunset over No Man's Land near Vignenlles les Hattonchatel, 3 February 1916:

It's going to be very hard to beat WOFF when it comes to pure atmosphere and 'feel'.

Lou;

I just love those sunset shots. Would love to see more with shell bursts on the ground and flak in the air during sunset.

Tnx 4 ur post m8

That is a very beautiful scenic and athmospheric screeny, Lou!

Hello gentlemen. I've got a few screenshots, but i've been unable to post them using the "Image" function I always used to - I keep getting the message "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community." I tried both JPG and PNG files, and I'm doing it using the "My Media" option in the reply, but it's weird that I can't do what I used to do anymore.

The first image is from my first campaign pilot's training, and the second and third are comparing fps in different weather conditions (I'm running it on 5-2-2-5-5).

HenryJones000

neipfps1

neipfps2

EDIT:

Ok, so to answer my own question it's because the image url doesn't end in a file format like .jpg or .png. I'm still not sure why it used to work though, unless the CA staff changed the way the gallery here works.

Edited by theultimat

Ulti, click on "More reply options" at the bottom right - then you should see an attachment thingy at the bottom left.

Edited by Olham

Hi Olham, I saw the attach option, but I would need to considerably reduce my image quality in order to upload them all, as there is a cap of 2MB. Doing a bit more research, it looks like getting the actual URL of the image cannot be done the way I used to do it by right-clicking and going to image location. Taking an example from one of my old posts in the BHaH reports thread, I got the url http://combatace.com/uploads/gallery/album_664/gallery_66678_664_218791.png whereas now I would get http://combatace.com/gallery/?module=images&section=img_ctrl&img=20908&file=max

Maybe you can reduce the sizes with PAINT or another free program.

Here are some shots from a night fight over Paris as part of QC. The atmosphere was incredible with the full moon providing enough light to see what I was shooting at.

0chq.jpg

Olham...I thought F12 was for centering your view with TrackIR!

Here are some shots from a night fight over Paris as part of QC. The atmosphere was incredible with the full moon providing enough light to see what I was shooting at.

Shiloh;

Great shots of the night mission. You do have to wonder why they are sending flak bursts up at your SE5. Guess it's because it's dark and they can't decipher if you are friend or foe.

Experimenting with SweetFX, fiddling around with Para-Bellum's settings

(a little les bloom, a bit of bleach).

full-2942-70996-screenshot8790.jpg

With SweetFX, everything look like they have more "volume", don't you think? 

Merry Christmas!

Olham...I thought F12 was for centering your view with TrackIR!

Nope - I put "Center View" on the thumb button of my stick - I need it quick.

A Short navigation training op.....over to Biggin Hill with Capt Triggers

• Like 1

2 screenshots showing WOFF with Aris cloud mod,and Sweetfx..using Broadsides fx settings...these shots have not been modified in anyway guys....Mods available at sim hq 

• Like 1

Aris cloud Mod looks spectacular but I realised, from using it and it's also clearly demonstrated on your screens Adger,

that I can easily pick out repeating patterns of cloud shapes...

Something that couldn't do with default WOFF clouds (at least so easily).