Sign in to follow this  

In the downloads section, how hard would it be to seperates all the WWII stuff....example   WWII terains MODS , WWII weapons MODS, WWII object MODS, in other words all in one section, but just for WWII

Would be good... to have something similar structure SF1 has. We have produced a huge amount of stuff by now all mixed in one place)

Edited by Snailman

After the forum structure is changed then files need to be moved 1 by 1 -  a lot of work - SF2 was only changed this year.

SF2 and SF1 download sections are pretty similar - what exactly are you suggesting?

A separate area for WWII objects only?

btw - you will still get conflicts - for example Spit Mk.9 pack can be WWII and post war

Edited by MigBuster

After the forum structure is changed then files need to be moved 1 by 1 -  a lot of work - SF2 was only changed this year.

SF2 and SF1 download sections are pretty similar - what exactly are you suggesting?

A separate area for WWII objects only?

btw - you will still get conflicts - for example Spit Mk.9 pack can be WWII and post war

Rgr that good.gif.pagespeed.ce.PoYRIVsMjL.gif

Edited by Veltro2k

Don't I know it ... Erik and I spent days reoriganizing it after the crash.

easiest and best way, is like how I title my uploads "sf2_ww2_thisthatandtheother"

and, of course, placing them in the (semi) correct category

In truth, some expansion IS required, in particular for the various aircraft sections; most notably the Japanese stuff.

I think we shouldn't ask Erik for another such work in next five years. I'm fine with what we have now

thread wasnt ment to ruffle feathers.....as the title says, "Just a thought"