:D Just called my local EB games store, here in town. They had nothing but good news for me. Strike Fighters has made its way on to their shelves, goin to pick up my copy soon as i get off work. $44.99 was the price quoted to me over the phone. Oh, and if u dont know, im in AZ, so should be on the shelves on the west coast stores. I will check back in with the fellow BioHaz community once I have completely immersed :P myself into this Sim. Cya guys later <<S>>. :D

I'm in Flagstaff and Software Etc will have it tomorrow. :D WoooHooooo!!!

BF

Damn guys and I'm stuck with a 350MZ system with a 16MB vid card until Christmas!! I hate all of you...just kidding I'm looking forward to hearing about the sim and seeing some screeies!!

Y'all enjoy and don't forget us who are stuck in the mud of time! :roll:

I need to give the store a call later today! I think this sim is more anticipated then MS-CFS3 or LOMAC, mainly because I believe it will have across-the-board appeal.

Don't get me wrong I not bashing the other Sims mention just thier appeal factor.

BirdDogg.

I called around yesterday to a few stores but no one had it yet, then I got sidetracked on something else. When I called EB the overworked salesclerk said they showed it due today, but the guy was swamped and couldn't look for me. I didn't get a chance to call back. I'm swinging by Costco tonight to see if it's there.

Yeah! Swamped ringing up all those SFP1 sales! you better get your butt down there quick!!!! :lol:

Damn! Called around and no one has seen it yet. EB says tomorrow... Oh well, CSI is on tonight anyway... :(