Sign in to follow this  
dfang

Drive Your Buff Anywhere Now

Well,,

This problem has been bugging me for a long time,,so i decided to monkey wit the

DATA.INI

I am in no way a INI.mod guy,,but hey..i tried.. :rolleyes:

I have the DATA.INI that works,,will be happy to send it to anyone who wants to try it......

As you all know it's a pretty big file or i would post it... :)

Edited by dfang

Hmmmm, it still behaves the same on my system, at least in "normal" flight mode.

I appreciate your efforts, though.... :yes:

Fubar,

Hummmm.....i just tried my B-52D and it steers fine..

Evidently somethin's wrong with the files i posted,or how they are being installed in the DATA.INI.

I tried to copy and paste em in a stock B-52D DATA.INI,,and it didn't work,,that baby wants to make a hard right turn...I hate that.. :biggrin:

Do you have a addy?,,I'll send you my DATA.INI,,that i know works,,I'll try & see what's wrong.. :dntknw:

dfang,

thanks for emailing me your modified data.ini. the problem was not in the landing gear section, it was a thrust angle value that was off in the original data.ini, something that I would not have noticed unless I'd seen it in your data.ini.

The next problem to lick is the 'pit and a few flight dynamics issues. The stock FM has waaaay too much lift, which is a pity, as the drag values are just about spot on for a B-52. I'll release an updated Beta soon, with a few changes and add-ons :biggrin:

BTW, here's wpnssgt's pit for his G model. A little bit of work and we'll have a '52 with a dedicated cockpit!

buffpit5jy.jpg

Glad it worked Fubar,

These B-52's need some TLC... :yes:

Keep up the good work,looking forward to more improvements..in the D & G..