Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

Re: Forts

rather than hijack the Be-2c thread, I thought I'd share a thought this way instead.

there might be alternatives.

1 is a fort, albeit more Medieval looking, that can be found on the sf2 ww2 Tunisia terrain. They're scattered around Mareth, and one is used as an Easter Egg (Fort Zindernuff). It's composed of several items, that need hand  placement (or copy/paste from the targets inis). It should be expandable, as the walls are separate pieces, as are the turrets.

OTH, in the airfield development kits, again in the sf2 section, are these earthen berms of varying lengths (100, 150 meters for sure) Again, they'd need hand placing, and building a fort as shown on the tiles would take a bit work. But doable!

It's item #7 in attached pic. I believe it has seasonal "skins"

just thought you all could make something of it!!

#7 looks like something I could use for the outer walls. I could paint on gun ports on one side and stick cannons out of those holes. Hmmm, I'll give it a go.

iirc, Sundowner made those berms. He may have the MAX files still. Be worth a PM to ask!!!

The #7 walls are a bit too small. Would take forever to place them all around the fort too. There could be something else in the works soon anyway. Thanks Wrench.