Sign in to follow this  
MigBuster

DCS Winter Sale

DCS Winter Sale

Friday, 20 December 2013

From December 20 to January 5 2014, Eagle Dynamics will have a 60% off Winter sale for the following DCS products: 

• DCS: Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight, Pre-Purchase Beta. $49.99 now $19.99 
  • DCS: UH-1H Huey, Pre-Purchase Beta. $49.99 now $19.99 
  • Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3. $49.99 now $19.99 
  • DCS: A-10C Warthog. $39.99 now $15.99 
  • DCS: Black Shark 2. $39.99 now $15.99 
  • DCS: P-51D Mustang. $39.99 now $15.99 
  • DCS: Combined Arms. $29.99 now $11.99 
  • DCS: Black Shark 2 Upgrade. $29.99 now $11.99 
  • A-10A: DCS Flaming Cliffs. $14.99 now $5.99 
  • Su-25: DCS Flaming Cliffs. $14.99 now $5.99 

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/

Please note that during the Steam Winter Sale, DCS Products may show up. While I write this, all DCS products are 66% off.

A-10A for 6$... 6$ more than I currently have :sad:

Been there, done that. Now that my wife's unemployment has run out, my job alone will no longer carry the bills. :sad:

• Like 1

A-10A for 6$... 6$ more than I currently have :sad:

If you would like, and it is possible, I will give you my steam key for the A-10A. I have a non steam DCS install and FC3, so I don't really need it.

• Like 1

Been there, done that. Now that my wife's unemployment has run out, my job alone will no longer carry the bills. :sad:

Know what you mean. We move to Missoula to have a greater opportunity for work than the small town we came from. I do manage to land a great job at the University of Montana as a custodian. The benefits are outstanding but the pay is only $11 an hour. The wife is still looking after 6 months. She has over 60 applications and resumes out and only a few interviews. We are definitely eating into the savings right now. Kinda scary. May have to do some SERIOUS cutbacks.  

But doesn't it warm your heart to know the stock market is back up there and the people in charge can now afford to...do something or other? I've not seen it yet. I'm assured by the news, however, that it's really happening. Perhaps I'm not working hard enough.

Went from upper middle class to making so little we won't owe any income taxes next year. Fortunately we bought our house back in 2000 and hadn't pushed it, my car is 10 years old for example, so we've not had to worry about losing the house or anything. Still, this REALLY sucks.

She has stuff lined up, too, but so far every time she interviews it falls through. Maybe one of these will work out...

I got the P-51, but can't seem to get the dang thing over 120 mph. The 190 is kicking the carp outta me!

I haven't seen it either. My wife retired with basically no retirement. I still work for the state but basically I have had a net loss for the last three years after cost of living increases, bonus pay, etc. because of the increase in health care costs which we are eating. By the time I can retire in 4 years (ish). My two retirements will probably equal about 50% of a real retirement.

But anyway, back on topic. I picked up the P-51 to go with Flaming Cliffs. Spent some quality time and went through the startup tutorial. Enjoyed it immensely.  Let's try the takeoff tutorial!!! Got it off the ground nicely and promptly prop torqued it right into the dirt. This could be good fun. :biggrin:

I have the P-51D but have maybe 10 mins with it, so other than a takeoff I've done little else. A friend who backed the WWII KS got it free but already had it, so he gave me the key.

I flew a 51 mission with bombs and rockets. There were A-10s moving mud around! Something white and fluffy streaked past my left side, and then another one straight at me; cut to the Flanker rolling away from a burning chunk of Mustang. Now that's fun!

Got to admit it is very annoying to have it on a Sale and spent all my money on gifts for others. I really can´t fly with a towel, regardless what Douglas Adams say. Oh well. There is always more chances.

Well, I purchased FC3 ad UH-1H modules during the last winter sale. Anybody knows when is going to be the next sale?

Maybe in summer? (like last year)    :dntknw:

When does the Spring sale begins?? 

Anybody knows?