Sign in to follow this  
Dave

LOMAC 1.1 is OUT!

I'm holding out until I know if Naturalpoint will be selling it on CD. If so, I'm going that way in the hopes that the SF on it will not have install limits on it like the DL version does.

:angry:

The Jedi Master

Edited by Jedi Master

Is there going to be a 1.1 patch that applies the fixes to 1.02 but without the new plane??

Thx,

Alex

thanks, already know that....

enjoy who ever gets it

Cheers

So has anybody here got it yet? I'm waiting for the cd myself.

BF

So has anybody here got it yet? I'm waiting for the cd myself.

BF

I am not comfortable with the Download version...Will wait for CD version...although Cost of CD + shipping charges will make it a very expensive affair....

According to one poster at SimHQ his activation limit was increased from 2 to 13 since ED reviewed the situation last week. I was thinking of getting a CD version later on should I run into trouble with the download version I have but if ED have increased the number of activations then it should'nt be a problem, now all I need are some artistic types to come up with a nice CD label :D

For those who don't know, the CD version, with Starforce but no activation limit, is now available for preorder at naturalpoint.com, makers of TrackIR.

The bad news is it's $40 plus S/H which is $8 minimum. I hear to Canada it's $30, which really sucks for them. :huh:

Anyway, since this is NOT an addon but rather the entire LOMAC 1.02 with 1.1 changes integrated, this is priced the same as the game was at first and I'm guessing may require a total uninstall/reinstall instead of patching? Not sure on that.

Anyway, it's scheduled to be shipped out in early May, but Jason said quantities were limited, so if you're on the fence, you'd better preorder now. If you're leaning more towards "too much for an addon" or "I hate Starforce," then I guess you'd better not! :)

The Jedi Master

Being in Aussie I presume it'll cost more so that all but kills it for me...

I only hope that v1.02 still recievs modder support and doesn't get left behind as I presume there will be a quite large portion of the community that for the time being will stay on 1.02..

Um...did 1.0/1.01/1.02 ever have modder support? In the first place? :)

Worst-case scenario you might have to wait for 1.2 and the Hokum?

The Jedi Master

Um...did 1.0/1.01/1.02 ever have modder support? In the first place? :)

Worst-case scenario you might have to wait for 1.2 and the Hokum?

The Jedi Master

LOL.. you are right there