Sign in to follow this  
Fates

Dangerous Waters Contest

Count me in!

I'll buy a new PC if i get chosen- the screenies look mighty tempting!

Put me in, too. I've been planning on getting this for awhile, but haven't had the time. Getting it free instead is always welcome! ;)

The Jedi Master

I'm In. I already have Sub Command, Dangerous Waters sounds interesting also especially with the aviation element included.

:clapping: Hey add me, I'm a poor broke student who need's a distraction from my hetic schedule. I was planning on buying Dangerous Water to play during the summer but hey if I can get it free, why not. Thanks in advance.

Count me in!

You can never have enough games to mod!!!!

Count me in!!! :spiteful:

I am a great fan of SCXIIc, and am a user of ALL fansites of DW. I reallly want this game now... :tongue:

Edited by ssbn92

Well, hopefully i win, seeing that i loved the similar Fleet Commander from the old Janes and Silent hunter 3

It'll be nice to have this one.

:)

Edited by viperbf109ace

Hi guys, i'm here ; count me in !

I've had this sim for 1 week now and the numerous platforms are really great especially in MP. I'd like to win this copy which I would offer to my brother : and we would spend our nights battling undersea in MP missions !! How gorgeous !! :grin:

Bye

Gnouze :victory:

One copy for me please. It looks like a great sim: surface, underwater, and air ops for naval warfare. Besides all the gadgets and campaigns, how about some 1v1 with modern subs online?

Edited by Angel