Sign in to follow this  

i just wanted to know i also have strike project fighters 1 .also downloaded service pack 2 and three but i do not see any servers in multiplayer at main screen i just wanted to know if people are playing the game still

fabbio

Hell yeah people are still playing it. Between, Column's site, Combatace and Simhq SF forum you should see the traffic. Well over 100 planes, ships, tanks, lots of terrain. We got it all.

i just wanted to know i also have strike project fighters 1 .also downloaded service pack 2 and three but i do not see any servers in multiplayer at main screen  i just wanted to know if people are playing the game still

fabbio

Hi Fabbio and welcome to one of the best games ever , it is primarily a single player game that is fully modable, hundreds of planes, terrains and campaigns have bee added. Feel; free to explore the world, there are some multi layer servers up , but it is primarily a single player game with an amazing amount of things to find, install and explore.

for MP head over to HyperLobby...theres server set up for SF and WoV.

If you go to multiplayer through the game interface, it will only show servers on your local LAN (if you even have one).

If you know of someone hosting by IP address, you can use a batch file (or a user made utility I happen to host at my website) to join their session.

I try to provide a 24-hour dogfight server at Hyperlobby. I was alternating between SFP1 and WOV, but almost everyone playing online wants to play WOV. SFP1 traffic fell to zero. So now I have been hosting only WOV until someone requests otherwise.

hey all glad to be on this forum.im a big fan of aircombat sim but only just started buying over internet way back in my early days i just didnt have the money to buy the games .

feel free to contact me if anybody wants a game my hotmail messenger address is aceitalia2004@hotmail.com

Fabbio