Do not kno if this is in the right section but here goes.

I installed the latest weapon packs today and i do not know if this happened from it or just happened at the same time but.

i will select an aircraft, set up my mission then i click accept, the game then crashes with the error on the SingleMission.dll file, im presuming its broken or corrupt, is anyone willing to send me this file?

Thanks

Hmm soundsl ike you got something installed wrong. It is not a corrupt file. That is a common mistake and that is the error you sometimes get.

I do not know what ive installed wrong though, the weapons pack is all i have installed when the problem happened and u cant really foul that up ive done it loads of times.

I guess on installing the files one of the .dat files may have installed incorrectly and therefore causes this error?

Edited by *BtS*$y$t£M=M=

HAHA found the problem

upon backing up files before i installed the weapons pack i copied the files to another location, on the missleobject.dll file i moved it instead of copied and so it was missing,

Thanks for the help, greatly appreciated

Great news!