UK_Widowmaker

Let's just Nuke 'em

No need to Nukes. Take out the ruling family and cripple their command structure. Then move in with food caravans and televised football matches. Should make short work of it all.

Then let China have the population and South Korea the land.

Edited by JonathanRL
  • Like 1

Why them ?

Most North Korean people are victims of a minority

• Like 1

The are other places you might wanna nuke first..

• Like 3

It is not exactly we have a limited supply of nukes on this planet...

I still fail to see why it's acceptable to rattle sabers, invade, bomb, implement sanctions that hurt thousands or millions...but it's NOT ok to send special ops or single agents in to take out a nat'l leader.

It seems so backwards it's ridiculous..."no, don't hurt the ones ACTUALLY responsible, making the decisions and all...let's hurt the ones that are ALSO hurt by the ones responsible...that'll show 'em!!"

• Like 6

update the 80's plan for the Soviet Union....... being 2013 instead of Sears catalogs we'll drop WalMart catalogs.

A few well placed JDAMS on their command structure and that will fix it and then people might get the relief they need, to like maybe EAT.

• Like 2

The world needs 100 more Snowdens... and I have a list of about 200 people I would love to see torn apart and eaten by PIGS alive.

Nukes are waste... we just have to get rid of the puppet masters

I still fail to see why it's acceptable to rattle sabers, invade, bomb, implement sanctions that hurt thousands or millions...but it's NOT ok to send special ops or single agents in to take out a nat'l leader.

Because the other side could try the same. And this is feared by the most powerfull persons of this world.

They hide behind their security agents and bodyguards. They hide from real life. They are prisoners of the power in a golden cage.

A special Force unit isnt needed, lets tell Al qaida that Kim Il Sun has called them Clowns dressed like puppies...  give them 2 weeks and the whole presidential palace will be blown by some suicide bombers...

Than you can invade the land with McDonalds, Burger King, Coca Cola and feed them until they have the same size as americans and eurpeans...

If I could choose.... I would emigrate to the moon and never come back..

That news looks fake... For the moment. But hey, we are speaking about a dude that killed some high ranking general with mortar fire. So it's not that far-stretched.

Of course, having lived in a dictatorship for a year, nuking them isn't a solution. But dealing with that "leadership" and/or allowing nor-Ko people to free themselves is one. They are way more aware than we think: news come from pirated DVD bought in China, wireless, etc... The catch is opposition is death, unless a whole people does it. 

It seems so backwards it's ridiculous..."no, don't hurt the ones ACTUALLY responsible, making the decisions and all...let's hurt the ones that are ALSO hurt by the ones responsible...that'll show 'em!!"

"War: it is people who do not know each other but fight each other, for the profit of people who know each other but do not fight each other." (Paul Valéry)

• Like 2

"War: it is people who do not know each other but fight each other, for the profit of people who know each other but do not fight each other." (Paul Valéry)

That's what it is all about. Well said

• Like 2

ok, perhaps not Nuke 'em...but give them a good telling off! :)

(quite Ironic if true..a nation of Dog Eaters, getting eaten by Dogs)

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

(quite Ironic if true..a nation of Dog Eaters, getting eaten by Dogs)

Perhaps the Koreans have found out that traitors meat gives a better taste to dogs meat?

Sounds plausible it happened, ... NKs always loved using dogs for terror, and this adds to the political message sent.

However it was done, the Chinese are hopping mad about the arrest and exection. Would they stop at the 38th though? lol

Nightwatch for the night of 5 January 2014 indicates probably ... didn't happen.

~> http://www.kforcegov.com/Services/IS/NightWatch/NightWatch_14000003.aspx

Think about it, the Chinese liked Chang, so yea a Chinese .gov paper might make this up. But, who knows, it seems kinda NK~esque to do something like that with dogs though.

As someone somewhere commented  ... 120 dogs ? ?

I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit.   

The planets Earth and Mars talk

- Hey Mars..

- Hiya Earth.. huh you look terrible.. You feel OK?

- Ah thanks for asking.. I caught Homo Sapiens

- Oh... don't worry. It will pass away quickly.