Contact user "DNSDESIGN". 

He did not authorize, but he is not the author, I contacted the real author to authorize, that is Tim conrad

DNRDESIGN is only a thief who takes the models of other

• Like 2

DNRDESIGN / HALCONESSFP1

It is a thief and many of you support it.

That's worse. It is a shame.

It turns my guts See That group of FB, stealing models everywhere.

Changing them and then a passed as Their Own.

We all know That piracy is a crime

and it is prohibited. I do not understand that many users of CA, download and share models.

Of These thieves.

• Like 2

Suicidal, you´re part right... If the model is legaly registred and is copied, it´s piracy. If not, without the owner´s permission, it´s legal but imoral.

"DNSDesign" is a big hypocrite, he loves defame Combatace community in its pages on Facebook ("Halcone Virtuales" and "Dns Design"). He came and said horrible things (in his native language) on the download page of the A-29, expressing as a child who did not win the Halloween candy. I call him a hypocrite because he has confessed that released the same model A-29 on the "Halcones Virtuales" and when asked who was the author of the original model he mentioned the name of another person (Hani Michal), I suspect that until recently neither he knew who the author was. As SUICIDAL just said, the fellow is already known to convert and provide models of other games on your pages. Hypocrite!

• Like 1

"DNSDesign" is a big hypocrite, he loves defame Combatace community in its pages on Facebook ("Halcone Virtuales" and "Dns Design"). He came and said horrible things (in his native language) on the download page of the A-29, expressing as a child who did not win the Halloween candy. I call him a hypocrite because he has confessed that released the same model A-29 on the "Halcones Virtuales" and when asked who was the author of the original model he mentioned the name of another person (Hani Michal), I suspect that until recently neither he knew who the author was. As SUICIDAL just said, the fellow is already known to convert and provide models of other games on your pages. Hypocrite!

There are bad guys everywhere in these days.

• Like 2

jajajajajajjaja el dia que uno solo de uds llegue a producir elementos para empresas importantes, vengan y pongan en tela de juicio mis modelos, mientras tanto sigan intentando modelar. Siendo mediocre no se llega a nada, que me llamen ladron es un chiste y me gusta, ver que hay gente que habla sin saber para quienes trabajo y que tipo de trabajos realizo.
Me estoy rebajando a su mismo nivel al contestar estas estupideces de mediocres que no lograron vender un solo modelo, y que lo unico que hacen es querer manchar un logro propio, antes de criticar, primero vean sus vidas y sus logros, despues tendran la autorizacion de criticar a los demas.
Estoy plenamente orgulloso de mis logros y lo que pude construir con mis propias manos, a ver uno de ustedes que logros a llegado a concretar. 
Es simple criticar sin fundamentos, es gratis, pero la estupides se paga. La vida premia a los que realmente saben, parence frente al espejo y pregunten, que logro con esto? 
Mi respuesta es nada, solo yo soy el unico que de aca y por los proximos 5 años tengo asegurado mi cheque mensual por contratos con empresas de videojuegos. 

hagan lo que hagan, digan lo que digan, seguire cobrando y seguire modelando. 

since someone couldn't be bothered to put a response in English .. let alone necrothreading a post from over a year ago....

Jajajajajajjaja the day that only one of you get to produce elements for important companies, come and question my models, meanwhile keep trying to model. Being mediocre does not come to anything, call me a thief is a joke and I like to see that there are people who talk without knowing for whom I work and what kind of work I do.
I am lowering myself to the same level in answering these stupidities of mediocre people who failed to sell a single model, and that the only thing they do is to want to stain their own achievement, before criticizing, first see their lives and their achievements, then have the authorization To criticize others.
I am fully proud of my achievements and what I was able to build with my own hands, to see one of you achievements come to fruition.
It's simple to criticize without basics, it's free, but stupid is paid. Life rewards those who really know, stand before the mirror and ask, what do I accomplish with this?
My answer is nothing, only I am the only one here and for the next 5 years I have secured my monthly check for contracts with video game companies.
Whatever they do, whatever they say, keep charging and keep modeling.

a translation