Sign in to follow this  
RAVEN

Modder Madness

I once did a mod for a F-4E cockpit 'Gun-Round-Counter' and I've hade my head in WW2 for quite sometime, so while looking through back up stuff for hurricane data I ran across a F-4E that I modded years ago, So I dragged the file into my Jet test install and flew it. Man I missed flying this plane, so I dragged it into my WOE install to fly an Intercept, wrong Pilots /search for modded pilots 1 hour / fly/ wrong drop tanks / search for modded tanks 1 hour / fly - cool , engage Tu-22 , 4 sparrows ,4 sidewinders, 3 kills ( gun time ) hay the ' Gun counter is missing' / Search for cockpit mod, and search and search / 12 data DVDs, 4 TB backup drives and 6 hours later Gun mod not found, Well I'll just have to redo the mod / 15 min. / fly / engage Tu- 22 with guns / Shot down by tail gunner 8 Sec./ Hurricane Data / what the hell was I looking for?

• Like 3

LOL, sounds like the sort of thing I do m8.

Same here.....but everyday. :lol:

• Like 1

That's soo familiar. I build myself specific SF2:Lite install just for flying the goddamn game. Didn't last long before I started adding and adding and adding stuff to it. Sometimes I envy all those minimal posting members who simply enjoy the ride.

Edited by Stary