Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Damn its Cold!

It's colder than a witches tit in a brass bra. 

• Like 4

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :)))))

Never heard that one before  :biggrin:

Now that sounds cold!!    :biggrin:

Edited by ext

nippage?

Cold? WHere?  I was running in t-shirt out there. There should be -10, now it is +15. Record temperatures for january

F**** the weather-control!!! :biggrin:

Yeah no kidding. I just got back of getting my blood drawing for testing (for Wednesday). IT. WAS. FRIGGIN. COLD!

Falcon

It's been hovering at or below freezing here in Afghanistan too. At least on nights, which is when I work. Sucks when the Chinook's heater doesn't want to work!

it's pretty worm here in Israel the last week or so.. guess winter went as fast as it came over here haha

It's colder than a witches tit in a brass bra. 

Trying to forget the image that conjurs up...

post-66-0-48232600-1389051574.jpg

Colder than a well diggers ass.

in the Klondike...

Stepped outsite this morning to take the trash to curb. The cold wasn't that bad then that negative two wind chill factor shit blew and worked its way in that little flap held close by a button on my lounger pants. Thawing your balls off is a very ... interesting and delicate experience. All is well. No frostbite.

61 deg here.

Nah... that's all warm)) 

Imagine your woman sending you to the local shop for milk, bread and cheese (etc). It's about 5mins of walk. Early morning... and outside -29C. :shok:

- Ok, I'll be back in ffff.... mmmm - and your eyes and nose starts to run - then freeze)) Break it off from your nose.

And when you arrive, you notice the stuff you buy all got frozen in in your hands while you walk back (running is impossible anyway)...

Woman: What the hell, why didn't you put in your jacket????

Never argue a woman early in the morning. Especially not if she's russian and it is winter... :huh::rofl:

Cold? WHere?  I was running in t-shirt out there. There should be -10, now it is +15. Record temperatures for january

F**** the weather-control!!! :biggrin:

The windchill factor was -21 C this morning.  Next Monday's high is forecast to be 20 C  :biggrin:

Well the coldest I've ever been in was -86f for 10 sec just to get from the house to my truck that's had the engine and heater running for 11 days, man that was a lot of gas.

We are still zipping around in our RIB boat around here when there should be about a metre of snow and atelast -10C at this time of year and most of the Gulf of Finland should be more or less frozen or freezing. Oh well, looks like the cold is coming over here finally, pretty cold weather promised for the weekend. Which is good, so we can finally end the boat season and start the snowmobile action  :biggrin:

This morning was pretty purdy tho.

WP_20140109_005.jpg

• Like 2

Ireland and the UK have taken a severe battering over the past week or so. Here it's been the worst storm since the '30s.

One of the worst affected in Ireland has been a seaside town about 35 miles from me.........

Before:

post-29988-0-43677200-1389265991.jpg

During:

post-29988-0-29590800-1389266030.jpg

After:

post-29988-0-12624700-1389266050.jpg

I love the sea, but the pictures prove just how sometimes it can also be your worst nightmare