quack74

Chuga Chuga Choo Choo!

Woww.... that's really fantastic!!!

I cant get it to stream right from this forum.  I've been editing it over and over.

Wow! First Eagles meets Train Simulator! Brilliant work!

Soon, hopefully, it'll be 'Chuga chuga choo choo rat-tat-tat boom!'

:blink:   Now that is an add on! Very nice work!

Very nice work! Good looking terrain too. The guns should be able to track while the train is moving.

Edited by Stephen1918

OUTSTANDING!!!!

fantastic job man!!! love the sound effects; I assume that's real, "attached" as the Movement sound?

the train station/depot is nicely dressed,too. Great work!!!

Great work there, congratulations!!!!

Looks superb!!

I guess you're using a train LOD as truck and within the movements.ini you're 'following' the train-tracks. Correct?

If so, isn't there a risk that you're either find a) trucks running on rails or b) trains running on streets? Just wondering, AFAI there are just two routetypes (Ground_Attack or TRUCK)....is there more?

...nonetheless fantastic work!!

rgds

gt

gterl, I did  make the train a TRANSPORT so it does follow the route stated in the Movement.ini as a Truck route. But I did have to rename all ground objects that use the TRANSPORT parameter to CARGO_SHIP (for ships of course) and MISC for the vehicles. Otherwise trucks and infantry will show up on the tracks in ARMED_RECON missions ( a little draw back). I still dont know how to get the moving trains to appear in campaigns though.

Oh, and Wrench, I added a movement and engine parameter to the trains' data,ini. so I made the train sounds for the train. There's an idol and moving sound.

And Stephen1918 the gun do move and shoot while the train is moving. Very cool.

Edited by quack74