Erik

Membership Drive 2014

It's that time of year when we are tasked with paying the bills and we'd like your support.

Please take a moment and renew older subscriptions or sign up for a new one today and of course donations are always appreciated. Your continued support for all we do is important to us and we are grateful for your help seeing us into 2015.

Here's to another great year ahead.

Subscribe or Donate

From all of us at CombatACE, thank you for your support.

Cough up, guys and gals.  Think of the hours of scintillating texting, incisive aeronautical analysis, amazing mods, worthwhile encounters with some really talented people, and downright fun you have here.  Jug's in.  Join me won't you!!

negative_chart_pic.jpg

Our subscriptions are at an all time low. This month we've received 11 monthly subscriptions netting us about $67.00 dollars, combined with our GoogleAds we have been working in a net monthly deficit. In January when I posted this we raised $837.00 dollars, not huge, but it has kept us running with our ad income until this month. I don't mind donating my time here, I actually enjoy it. However, the bills are another story. We need your support, continued and short term. Thank you in advance.

Please Subscribe or Donate

Sent couple of franklins donation, should be there in few days. How much do we need to be afloat?

I am off & on w/membership....when ever I can aford it. IMO, the site membership is a little higher than others, but still well worth it.

Hi im new to combatace but i was wondering do i absolutly have to pay for downloads?