Wrench

SF2:I REAF/EAF Spitfire Mk.V Trop Pak by Cocas Aircraft Factory

SF2:I REAF/EAF Spitfire Mk.V Trop Pak by Cocas Aircraft Factory

SF2:I REAF/EAF Spitfire Mk.V Trop Pak by Cocas Aircraft Factory & Co (ver 0.9) 1/06/2014

-- Something for the Mid-East --

= For SF2:I, and/or Full-5 Merged +Expansion Paks (Reccomended/Preferred) =

*Note: having whichever expansion pak gave us the Spit Mk. IX is required, as this mod references the stock 3W destroyed Spitfire, and early EAF roundels. It is designed to be =ONLY= used in the SF2:I environment. Anything else is 'at your own risk'. (although it WILL work in a FUll-5 merged +2 Expansion Paks) *

This is tagged as Ver 0.9, as we're sure some minor fixes may be required. We wanted to get it out into the hands of End Users ™, both for your flying pleasure, and further examinations.
As stated, above this aircraft package is for use ONLY in the SF2I environment, and only between the years of 47-49 (although tagged with a 44 start date). This is required, as the national marking reference ALL stock 3W decals.
All markings are decals, and Decal Randomization is set to TRUE. You have 26 historical serial numbers, in Arabic characters.
Skin included with the package is:

EAF: No. 2 Squadron (post-45, just EAF; previous user, REAF)

Finished in the Standard Desert Day Scheme, as delivered from RAF stocks during WW2.
The canopy operates via the Standard Animation Keystroke ™, Shift/0. Guns are also grouped, MGs in Group 1, the cannon in Group 2. No weapons or guns are included -you SHOULD already have these-, but the pilot figure and drop tank are.

When in game, you'll see:

Spitfire Mk.Vb Trop EAF (CAF)

on the aircraft selection dropdown menu. This will diferentiate THIS Spitfire from any other EAF Mk.Vs you may (or may not) have.
As always, fairly easy to follow, yet detailed install instructions are included. So, please read them.
Good Hunting!
Wrench
Kevin Stein

-for Cocas Aircraft Factory, Prop Works Division-

Changes for verson 0.95:

Revamped all hit boxes

• Like 1

I knew you were!

That's why I dropped all other work, and concentrated on finishing it for you!!

Enjoy!!  :biggrin:

I knew you were!

That's why I dropped all other work, and concentrated on finishing it for you!!

Enjoy!!  :biggrin:

This plane is much better than previous old A-TEAM model used in 1948 great campaign from Eburger68.

So I realy thank You for your (and Cocas of course) for this big improvement and for your kindness too.

:blush:

I like it! Very good Spitfire... "un must"!

Guys, do you plan a Griffon engined Seafire for this era? I would see the Mk.47 variant!

Best regards,

Coupi.

we're hoping too. All depends on Daniel's work loads

we could use some Griffon Seafires, too. Both for FAA and Aero Navale use

Version 0.95 uploaded

I've revamped and corrected ALL the hit boxes.

If you have the original version, just redownload and install directly on top of your existing version. 

• Like 1