Sign in to follow this  
RAVEN

Hurricane Mk.1a Tropical

Hurricane Mk.1a Tropical

Hurricane Mk.IA Tropical For SF1 06 Patch Level Installs.

To Install: UnZip and drop the Hurricane_Mk_IA_Trop folder into the Aircraft folder,Sound in the Sound folder.

Adding Guns: You need to use the SF1 Gun editor to add guns. You should have the "303CAL_Browning" already.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Canopy opens with the 0 key.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dirt: I left the paint mostly cleen. If you want it dirty, Go for it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pilot Note: The PilotHurricane.lod is too wide for the cockipt. I modded and repainted one that fit for myself that I cannot upload.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Decals: The Seriel numbers are Simi-fictional and there are no code letters for No. 33 Squadron that I could find. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Many of the Meshes are from the Mk.II models I did first, so they are not 100% correct for the Mk.I

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Change Log:

Note: !!!!A large number of changes were made in the _Data.ini to match the updated LOD's, older versions of the _Data.ini will no longer work correctly.!!!!

Version 2.0 05/14

--------------------

Updated .lod's With Newest Nose and Fuselage.

Reworked and Reduced number of Collision Points,

from 72 to 28

Corrected Node Names

Updated Damage Node's

Version 1.0 01/14

New version run with up-to-date Fixes.

---------------------------------------

Notes:

The Seat is now part of the aircraft.

Creidts:

Cockpit, Myself.

TW

AC 3D Model,Textures Myself.

Light Fix and some of the Decals Wrench.

Sound File ?

This Mod is Freewear and not to be sold!

Raven

06/01/14

Five stars Raven! Many thanks!!!