Stary

new SF2 video by yes Mlracing

ok, here are all the entries I was able to extract from the dlls back in 2012 using PEExplorer, maybe someone will find someting interesting in there

dll strings.zip

Edited by Stary

You said "PEE" explorer....ahahahahaha

Dave's prostate joke self censored here. Reason of censorship: members' sanity and own safety

• Like 1

Stary, damn you peckerfish, you posted the files in Polish, i can´t understand shit!!!

Stary, damn you peckerfish, you posted the files in Polish, i can´t understand shit!!!

last time I checked these were in english so stop trolling

Guys just be careful. I won't want TK to completely lock the whole sim series. Just covering our six here that's all. OK, now if we can unlock the locked CAT files, does this mean we can unlock the clouds and try to fix the alpha bug?

Falcon

clouds altitude is locked TK only knows where, spend good amount of time trying to pinpoint the entry or ini responsible for that, might be even terrain related; there are some entries for environment system and for terrain data that seem unused in any stock or mod ones, something for me to dig into one day maybe

• Like 1

Bumping this thread because it's exciting! I will talk to some people I know that do X-Plane stuff because I know they are interested and play the SF series. There is some incredible talent over there.

good! We really could have use and work for some guys more into programming etc

Wow, thank you everyone who had made these discussions here!  I had read all your ideas and discussions!

I wish we could make changes to the currently locked LODs files and make funny SF2 aircrafts flying!:biggrin:

If we make the "mod" to LODs aircrafts and share the "CAT packer"  here  ,    would it be fine?

I am new to this forum

No, TK made sure the LODs are inaccessible to us players and modders to combat piracy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1